I thought I would recap our vacation for those of you who care. Mike and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on May 8 by taking a Disney cruise and then staying in Orlando for a few days. I had told Mike for the last many years that on our 10th anniversary that we needed a big celebration. Since we were going to Disney we decided to take the boys! We had the greatest vacation EVER!
The cruise was perfect. They took care of every need we had and the food was the best I've ever eaten! We enjoyed a day in the Bahamas and one day at Disney's island, Castaway Cay. Connor managed to get sick but fortunately it was only a quick stomach bug that didn't hold him down for very long. Cameron had a great time going to his "club" on board the ship where they were constantly doing activities with the kids. We had a hilarious reminder of what a family-friendly ship it was when the clean-up crew had to empty the Mickey Mouse pool twice - one kid pooped in the pool and later in the day another kid threw-up in the pool. We gladly kept our distance from the Mickey Mouse pool after that!
After we got back to Florida, we stayed at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort. As with all things Disney, it was also top-notch and incredibly beautiful! We enjoyed a day going to Epcot and ended the day at Magic Kingdom! There is so much to do in Orlando. but we managed to take things easy and have a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment